HAM Radio Canada selling domains for amateur radio operators

HAM Radio Canada selling domains for amateur radio operators.

Harry03:31 - Don't forget to ad va3agv.ca is also your call-sign for sale
contact va3hbo or ve3djz for call-sign resellers.

used for EXTORTION

Domains sale for the Canadian Amateur Radio call-sign are being sold by some recent CB operator(s) turned HAM radio operator(s).  The domains purchased a month ago 2018 and include call-signs that have been registered for more than a few decades.   The price  $$$  for the call-signs domains are TBD.

All call-signs are/and have been registered for many decades.

The following domain names :
VE3DJZ Huey Salmonve3sp.blog, va3agv.ca, ve3wzw.ca, ve3wzw.com, va3wzw.com, va3wzw.ca, ve3bra.ca, ve3bra.com, va3ier.ca, va3ier.com

used for EXTORTION


*** a worn t-shirt may be included, see picture of our model ve3djz wearing

Please contact ::

VA3HBO  picture in the link


VE3DJZ, I wore this T-Shirt to a HAM FEST (November 2017) for the entire day and no one forced me to wear it, because I am proud.
VE3DJZ Huey Salmon

VE3DJZ I wore another man's name (sp) on my t-shirt for the entire day to a HAM FEST.
*** someone tell him he can not spille, on his purchased T-shirt ***
 
he can not spille the name of the person 😂😂😂 

 
His name is :: VE3DJZ Huey Salmon  (read about him below)
 VE3DJZ Huey Salmon  -  Hamilton's Women Beater 2013
https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hamilton/hamiltons-women-beater/#post-1507658
 
 
So this Hamilton ham radio operator VE3DJZ  paid to make a SLANDEROUS  tshirt and  SEPELLED  the person name wrong ... the persons name spelled wrong ........ so who's the fool ???
VE3DJZ Huey Salmon
 
VE3DJZ Huey Salmon  -  Hamilton's Women Beater 2013
https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hamilton/hamiltons-women-beater/#post-1507658

His name is ::  VE3DJZ Huey Salmon  (read about him below)

VE3DJZ I wore another man's name (sp) on my tshirt for the entire day to a HAM FEST (November 2017)

VE3DJZ Huey Salmon
VE3DJZ I wore another man's name (sp) on my tshirt and no one forced me, this shows how proud I am.   How much I want to fit in to the group and the group acceptance I need.

** Picture was not edited, but text was added to explain this winner.
 
 
His name is :: VE3DJZ Huey Salmon  (read about him below)
 VE3DJZ Huey Salmon  -  Hamilton's Women Beater 2013
https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hamilton/hamiltons-women-beater/#post-1507658

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up.